There’s only a few hours left to get your tickets before they sell out. If you already have your ticket, cheers to you!
Here’s all the last minute info you need to know about the Georgetown Craft Beer Festival.
- What: 43 of Ontario’s best breweries and cideries are in town and ready for Ontario’s #1 Beer Festival. We’ve got craft beverages, gourmet food, live music, games, and friends. What could be better?
- Where: Trafalgar Sports Park (11494 Trafalgar Rd, Georgetown, ON L7G 4S4)
- When: 11am – 6pm
- Tickets: $29 online until midnight tonight. CLICK HERE TO BUY YOURS. Tickets on sale at the door tomorrow for $35
- VIP Tickets: Upgrade for luxury treatment! VIP tickets are on sale online until midnight tonight. If you already bought your general admission ticket and want to buy the VIP upgrade, you can do so at the door for $50
- Tokens: 4 beer tokens come with your ticket. Additional tokens are on sale 3 for $5 (cash only)
- Why: we are 100% volunteer run and donate 100% of proceeds to charity. Proceeds from your purchase will go directly to this year’s causes: Food4Kids Halton, Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills, Georgetown Hospital Foundation, and the Trafalgar Sports Park “Field of Dreams” Project.
- 19+ event. No one under the age of 19 is allowed
- No pets permitted, service animals are permitted
- Personal lawn chairs and wagons are not permitted, but blankets are for a “picnic” style setting
- Bring cash. There are no wild ATMs to be found in the field
- Parking is available, but fills up fast. Additional parking is generously offered by our neighbours: the Robert C. Austin Operations Centre, The Halton Hills Christian School, and the Town of Halton Hills Civic Centre
- Travel responsibly: do not drink and drive. Get a ride, take a taxi, carpool, or take the FREE shuttle bus
- Bus schedule: Free shuttle buses are offered locally to and from the festival, starting at 11am. Click here to see the full bus scheduled and times. Pick-up spots are:
- Georgetown South (Mountainview & Danby Plaza)
- The Gellert Centre Park
- Glen Williams Public School
- Mold-Masters Sportsplex
- Acton GO Station
- Limehouse Public School
The VIP Experience:
There is still time to upgrade your ticket for an additional $50. We have 9 reasons why the VIP Experience is so worth it…
- Access to the private VIP area with exclusive seating and coverage. In other words, an designated seat and tent, rain or shine!
- Exclusive beer and food samples from a selection of attending breweries, only accessible in the VIP area
- Private VIP luxury washrooms. This ain’t your grandma’s porta-potty…we’re talking about a luxury washroom trailer with bells & whistles
- Four extra beer tokens on entry, making a total of EIGHT tokens that come with your ticket
- Priority parking right at the front of the Trafalgar Sports Park, meaning a guaranteed spot and a shorter walk till you can get the party started
- Express entry through the VIP entrance, no waiting in line to get to the goods!
- Three months of FREE access to SIRIUS XM audio entertainment services
- Phone charging stations in the VIP tent, provided by MaxxCharge.ca, to keep you charged and ready to document the heck out of Sept 15
- A full sized pint glass as a thank you gift. Everyone loves the sampler beer mugs that come free with your ticket, but this glass is one you can use for a full pint at home while you reminisce about the amazing time you had at the Georgetown Craft Beer Festival
How do you upgrade to VIP?
Buy your ticket online before midnight tonight, selecting the VIP experience option. Click here to buy your VIP ticket online.
If you have already bought your general admission ticket, you can buy the VIP upgrade at the door for $50. Supply is limited, so get there early!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
It takes a VILLAGE, people. A huge thank you and CHEERS to our 2018 Sponsors. We could not run this event and donate to charity the way we do without any of you. Thank you.
See you tomorrow! Click here to buy your ticket now.