The 2018 VIP experience is out of this world. This year’s VIP experience is proudly sponsored by 42 Mill Street, luxury condominiums in uptown Georgetown. Additional awesome VIP perks are sponsored by Sirius XM and MaxxCharge.
The VIP experience first started in 2017. We were looking for ways to increase our fundraising efforts for Food4Kids and other local charities, while providing a few extra perks for those who want to partake. The idea was a hit, and this year we’re making the VIP experience WAY more awesome.
- Access to the private VIP area with exclusive seating and coverage. In other words, an designated seat and tent, rain or shine!
- Exclusive beer and food samples from a selection of attending breweries, only accessible in the VIP area
- Private VIP luxury washrooms. This ain’t your grandma’s porta-potty…we’re talking about a luxury washroom trailer with bells & whistles
- Four extra beer tokens on entry, making a total of EIGHT tokens that come with your ticket
- Priority parking right at the front of the Trafalgar Sports Parker, meaning a shorter walk till you can get the party started
- Express entry through the VIP entrance, no waiting in line to get to the goods!
- Three months of FREE access to SIRIUS XM audio entertainment services
- Phone charging stations in the VIP tent, provided by MaxxCharge.ca, to keep you charged and ready to document the heck out of Sept 15
- A full sized pint glass as a thank you gift. Everyone loves the sampler beer mugs that come free with your ticket, but this glass is one you can use for a full pint at home while you reminisce about the amazing time you had at the Georgetown Craft Beer Festival
VIP = Very Important Pint. Every VIP ticket sold means MORE funds go directly to local charities.
We couldn’t make all this happen without our sponsors. Thank you to our VIP Experience sponsor, 42 Mill Street, to Sirius XM for donating 3 months of free service to all VIPs, and to MaxxCharge for providing the phone charging stations to keep things going in the VIP tent!